Publicly released a new CEMU update in v1.15.8 version by the exzap developer. CEMU is an experimental Wii U emulator able to start almost all commercial games including WUD, RPX and RPL images with 4K video support and ultrawide 21 : 9. A complete list of all compatible games is available at this link . With the new version there are bug fixes and various improvements
Windows 7 (x64) or higher
OpenGL 4.0 (4.5 is used if available)
RAM: minimum of 4 GB, ideal for 6 GB or more
NVIDIA GPU: runs as expected with recent drivers.
AMD GPU: runs as expected with recent Intel GPU drivers
: Not officially supported. Heavy visual defects.
- Download the latest version of Cemu.
- Unpack the cemu_x.xxzip file .
- Start the emulator by double-clicking on Cemu.exe.
- Install the extension (recommended) Cemuhook (temporary solution to the lack of .h264 video support. This plugin also presents the first use of the GX2SetGPUFence function, the first Cemu hack).
|wud:||Wii U Disk Images|
|WUX:||Wii U Disk Image|
|iso:||Generic file extension for disk image files.|
|wad:||Wii U Disk Image|
|RPX:||Wii U executable|
- Overlap improvements and new notification system
- Improved streamout cache accuracy
- Graphic corrections
- Bug fixes and crashes