New massive ElevenMPV bugfix update from developer joel16 which released a new version 2.10.ElevenMPV is a homebrew music player for Playstation VITA that aims to support many different audio formats than the official PS VITA music application.
Currently supported formats: (samples with 16-bit signature)
- WAV (A-law and u-law, Microsoft ADPCM, IMA ADPCM)
- Browse ux0: /, ur0: / and uma0: / to play the audio formats mentioned above.
- Pause / Play audio.
- Shuffle / Repeat audio.
- Next / previous track in the current working directory.
- View ID3v1 and ID3v2 metadata for MP3 files. Other tags are displayed for OGG, FLAC, OPUS and XM.
- Basic tactile support.
- Support using the touch screen. (No support for OPUS)
In the file manager:
- Enter key (cross / circle): insert folder / play supported audio file.
- Cancel button (cross / circle): go to the main folder.
- DPAD up / down: move files.
- DPAD left / right: up / down in the list.
In the audio player: (Note: you can use the touch controls here or the following buttons below)
- Enter key (cross / circle): Play / Pause.
- Cancel button (cross / circle): return to the file manager.
- L trigger: previous audio file in the current directory.
- R trigger: next audio file in the current directory.
- Triangle: mix audio files into the current directory.
- Square: repeat audio files in the current directory.
- Start: disables the display and continues playing the audio in the background.
- Removed lastdir.txt after switching to another device to fix a crash that occurs if the previous visited directory cannot be found in the current device.
- Fixed the cancel button that was not used in the settings menu.
- Fixed the menu title in the device settings.
- Correction of playback speed of MP3 audio files with sub-samples.
- Updated dr_libs to the latest version. (Dr_wav / dr_flac).
- Less cleaning of the decoder functions.
- Allows the app to visit any directory in unsafe mode. ( This is the reason for making this app “unsafe” )
- ID3v2 character limit Bumped to 64 characters to display album titles, artist, genre, etc. With more characters than ID3v1.
- Updated dr_libs (FLAC and WAV decoder) to the latest revision.
- Now based on mpg123 v1.25.10
- Initial support for touchscreen search:
- WAV: works perfectly.
- FLAC: works perfectly but slowly.
- MP3: works perfectly but a little slower than WAV.
- MOD: works perfectly.
- OGG: it works perfectly but it could crash if it is abused repeatedly trying at the same time.
- OPUS: not supported due to frequent crashes with the libopusfile API.
- Fixed the problem of MP3 playback not correctly terminated. The decoder will now check to see if there are no samples to decode and then terminate, which solves the problems with repeat / shuffle that don’t work.
- Fixed crashes with FLAC files (when FLAC metadata is active) using libFLAC to get the metadata correctly.
- Added the ability to use Sony’s dynamic normalization mode from the settings menu. (I didn’t notice any difference with this, but let me know if you guys do it! The maximum ALC mode causes frequent shutdowns so only the ALC mode deactivated and the ALC 1 mode is allowed)
- Now release the acquired BGM port correctly when exiting the application.
- Added support for selecting devices to browse (ux0: /, ur0: / and uma0: /) from the settings menu.
- Save the last visited folder correctly.
- Minor audiolib cleaning (unused functions, parameters, etc.)
- Added settings menu (press SELECT to open) which can activate metadata for certain file types and sorting options.
- Settings to enable metadata reading for FLAC / MP3 / OPUS (sometimes the loading of cover images may take some time – which is why this feature was introduced).
- Sort alphabetically in ascending / descending order and by smaller / larger file size.
- Show the Back button at the top left to indicate that the user is not in the main path.
- Now use libvorbis with SceIo API to decode OGG instead of stb_vorbis.
- Displays tag data for OGG, OPUS and FLAC if found. (Title, artist, album, year, genre)
- Show the parent folder in the non-root directory (easier for browsing).
- Fixed issue with file name not displayed for MP3 without ID3 tag.
- Get the name of the module for IT, MOD, S3M and XM files.
- Add OPUS support.
- Displays the cover image for FLAC if found. (may be slow to load if it is a large image file)
- Added basic touch support in the audio player.
- Press start to turn off the display and keep the music in the background. (Thanks to theFlow for the power lock code).
- If an audio file has stopped playing, the next file in the folder will be played (if it exists).
- Search has not yet been implemented.
- Some folders do not show anything and the app appears to be locked. Press start to exit and reopen the app.