Also, for PS2 emulation on the PS3 (non-bc) be sure to checkout the PS2 NetEmu Selector released earlier in the week
PSP Emu Selector
Application for changing psp_emulator file versions on firmware 4.81, 4.82 (CEX, DEX, DECR (decr untested)). Based on modified version of XMB Manager Plus (XMBM+) Installer. For original installer readme check file “READMEinstaller.markdown”
Usage: Install pkg file. Open application, and follow onscreen instuctions.
How to use DECRYPTED MINIS2 with PSP ISO
- Run app and select “USE DECRYPTED MINIS2.EDAT” then exit app.
- Go to Remaster Launcher folder, usually dev_hdd0/game/PSPC66820/USRDIR
- Here you can place your custom config called MINIS2.EDAT
- File MINIS2.EDAT should be simple renamed txt file.
Example of MINIS2.EDAT:Now simple mount, and run game.
This will run game in Remaster Mode, with 42MB ram available, and tweak frame buffer (not sure about that). This config allow game 3rd Birthday to run without blue overlay on full screen.
Available commands for config: http://www.psdevwiki.com/ps3/PSP_Emulation#Emulator_Settings
Works only on 4.81, 4.82 cobra and non cobra firmware. App is changing
- USE ENCRYPTED MINIS2.EDAT – Clean emulator without additional features. Only standard cobra patches are applied.
- USE DECRYPTED MINIS2.EDAT – Custom emulator version with patches by mysis to allow decrypted minis2.txt to be read.
files on dev_flash!