The developer jimzrt has released in a few hours a new update of the Incognito_RCM payload with a new version 0.6.0. purpose of deleting personal information from your Nintendo Switch by removing it from prodinfo and returning online “without problems”
Warning: ban is always possible.This application backs up your products to the SD root, you should keep this backup in a more secure location and not leave it on the SD card where malicious applications can read it.
a) So your switch can go online without having to worry about a BAN or using random dogdy DNS servers that could even get you banned.
b) such malicious homebrew applications cannot steal your personal certificate.
- Always make a backup of the nand. I am not responsible for any brick or ban. Use at your own risk, experimental.
- This application backs up your products to the SD root, you should keep this backup in a more secure location and not leave it on the SD card where malicious applications can read it.
- embed the changes of hekate and lockpick_rcm
- restart the payload
- Added support for firmware 9.1.0
- Start Incoginito_RCM.bin using your favorite payload injector
- Use the menu to make a backup! (It will be written in
- Choose Incognito (sysNAND) or Incognito (emuMMC) to erase your personal information
- If you want to restore, select the restore menu items