If you are looking for an alternative to the X-Project of the DefaultDNB developer, here’s to you from the developer Leeful PS-Phwoar with a new version 1.3.PS-Phwoar is a new host menu based on the design of the PS4 main menu. It includes all the latest payloads and a new exclusive set of Backup and Restore payloads for various parts of the PS4 system. Also this version includes Hen v2.1.3 and PS4REN 2.0.
Suggestion for the main menu
- When the menu loads, you can simply press the X button to immediately run HEN 2.1.3.
- Press the ‘R1’ button to see a description of the selected payload. (Special payloads such as Fan Control, Firmware Spoofer and ReactPSPlus-MOD display additional information when pressing ‘R1′ as’ Current setting of the fan control temperature ” Current versions of the official firmware and spoofing ‘and’ Current system time and kernel times’)
- First copy the “PS-Phwoar.USB” file to the root directory of a USB drive and connect it to your PS4.
- Using the existing exploit menu, use BinLoader to upload the “PS_Phwoar_Installer.bin” file to PS4.
- PS-phwoar! will now be installed on your PS4 browser and user guide.
- Alternatively, if you have Internet access on your PS4 you can go to: leeful.github.io/usb in the PS4 browser to install PS-Phwoar! Host menu from USB drive.
- If you want to load the menu into the PS4 browser, use “Server For PS4 Browser.exe” and follow the instructions they tell you.
- If you want to load the menu in the PS4 user guide, use “Server For PS4 UserGuide.exe” and follow the instructions they tell you.
- Whichever server you use, once PS-Phwoar! has finished installing on your PS4, you can close the server and the Host menu will always load from the internal cache of your PS4.
- Before installing PS-Phwoar! on your PS4 it is recommended to first delete the browser settings so that they do not interfere with the previous Host menus that you have used.
To do this, open the Browser app and press the options button then select: Settings> Delete cookies> Clear website data .
Installation from Android device
- If you installed xPloitServer on your phone before uninstalling it, you must also delete the xPloitServer folder from the phone memory.
- 1. Make sure PS4 and phone are connected to the same network.
- 2. Install and run the xPloitServer app on your phone.
- 3. Once the app has loaded, press the “Start server” button and enter the exact address that is indicated to you in your PS4 browser.
- 4. PS-Phwoar! The Host menu will now be installed on your PS4. Once the installation is complete, you can close the server on your phone and from now on PS-Phwoar! it will be automatically loaded from your PS4’s internal offline cache.
- If you’re having trouble installing the server on your phone, make sure you’ve allowed apk installation from unknown sources and temporarily disable Google Play Protect on your phone.
PS-Phwoar__v1.3_USB_Installer.zip : https://mir.cr/0AQFPE8F
PS-Phwoar__v1.3_PC_Installer.zip : https://mir.cr/TOP18LDI
PS-Phwoar__v1.3_ESP_Installer.zip : https://mir.cr/HI8FC2B9
PS-Phwoar__v1.3_Android_Installer.zip : https://mir.cr/049SOCIZ
Optional_USB_FILES.zip : https://mir.cr/1FY9DFOS