Onelua Team released a new update of AutoPlugin II in version 1.04 at night. AutoPlugin II is the most complete and optimized version of the old Autoplugin, a homebrew initially developed by theheroGAC that allows you to install 95 plugins automatically and without problems on your PSVITA portable console. It also has extra options such as installing SD2VITA, changing fonts, setting up a custom boot splash, etc. I remind you that it is possible to delete the old obsolete Autoplugin
- Fixed missing string in Chinese and Turkish systems (again)
- Now the plugins will be installed only on ur0: tai / config.txt.
- Added support for Reload config.txt for userland plug-ins (only for plug-ins that don’t require a reboot).
- Now the section where each plugin would be installed on config.txt is added to the list of plugins, under the description of the plugin.
- Now the list of plugins can be sorted by: alphabetical or section, by pressing L / R.
- Added support to install extra applications that require some plugins.
- Fixed missing string in Chinese and Turkish systems
- Fixed problem with installing vitacheat baggage (problem with vitacheat fonts)
- Correct Chinese font download path error.
- New option to switch between custom characters
- Fixed issue with config.txt missing for pkgj (no folders found) and removed line for PSM games
- New languages:
- Yoti / Aleksandr112 for the Russian translation
- Chronoss09 for the French translation
- Schn1ek3 for the German translation
- Kouchan for Japanese translation
- Updated the Spanish translation thanks to gvaldebenit
- Updated English_us translation thanks to Gadgetoid