The developer Aldo Vargas has released a new update of irisMAN compatible with the various CFW 3.41 to 4.86 . irisMAN is an Iris Manager fork of the Estwald developer with many features and fully open-source the second most used backup manager after multiMAN.
- Extended support to several CFWs up to version 4.86.
- Payload Sk1e modified to use syscall 38 instead of syscall 8, to avoid conflicts with Cobra / MAMBA and legacy applications that use syscall 8.
- Remapped XMB / multiMAN-style buttons.
- Added support for PSP games.
- Support retro games added (RetroArch must be installed).
- Direct start of multimedia files (Requires SHOWTIME.SELF from multiMAN).
- Various GUI modes with modifications (XMB type, coverflow with a larger image, 3 × 2 to 8 × 6 grid mode)
- Added option to filter game lists by category, device and name.
- Supports background images from PIC0 and ICON0.
- Supports MP3 as background music and play from File Manager.
- Various optimizations for File Manager and Hex editor.
- External Mamba payload files.
- Support for IDPS and PSID spoofing.
- Access to the internet browser
- Various changes to the GUI.
- Various changes to sm_monitor (aka controller fan).
- ISO builder speed improvement.
- Code style reformatted.
- Integrated file manager ExtFAT @lmirel (tps)
(go to the File Manager main menu)
- MOVIAN updated to version 5.0.703 of deank / andoma
- PS3HEN: disabled the automatic loading of the webMAN when IRISMAN starts to prevent black screens
- @lmirel added NTFS support to the extFAT File Manager add-on
- Added zip folder and zip extraction in extFAT file manager (thanks to @bucanero )