If you are looking for a fun time on your PSVITA console or on your PC from the developer Polymars comes Terri-Fried.Terri-Friend is a fantastic game where the main purpose is to save an egg, the only survivor on earth. Humanity depends on you. Balance power and precision in Terri-Fried , a 72 hour raylib game for Ludum Dare 46!
How to play
- Right click and drag the mouse to form a trajectory for the egg, then release the mouse button to make it fly!
- The game ends when the egg falls into the boiling lava. To get a high score, aim for the falling platforms and collect as many coins as you can!
- Saving and loading are only supported on the stand-alone Windows build.
- The web build is currently stopped on Firefox.
- The web build has a bug that occurs when you drag the cursor out of the window while holding down the mouse button.
- Audio is disabled by default on the PSP build due to performance issues, but it can be enabled by pressing select during the home screen (not recommended).
If you want a more detailed explanation of how Terri-Fried was made and brought to all these platforms, I made a video with a date and time that explains the whole process!