Checkout all the new functionality in the changlogs provided below, if you need a tool for your PS1 on PS4 needs they have you covered as well with this tool PSX-FPKG (v0.2)
- Command line window is now hidden, animated “Creating PKG” text on the status bar is now shown instead
- The main window won’t freeze anymore while creating a PKG (pkg creation process was moved to different thread)
- PKG creation errors will now show up in a window
- Added settings for uprender, upscale, and display mode in the new “Graphics Settings” tab”
- Added a FastForward option, this allows you to set a custom combo to remove the framelimiter, and for example speed up loading screens or FMVs, or even gameplay sometimes.
- FastForward option is available in 2 modes. Hold the combo to fastforward or press a combo to toggle it on/off.
- Added a option to change the DS4 Lightbar color for normal gameplay and for fast forward mode.
- Added game elf CRC reading to allow imported widescreen patches to be found by the app(via crc.exe)
- Added auto widescreen patches (3700 patches fetched from pcsx2 repository)
- “Try to fix graphics” is now enabled by default
- Some GUI changes
- More broken English