Published a new update for GoldHEN Cheats Manager , the tool developed by the developer Bucanero , as well as allowing us to select tricks to cheat on the games of the PlayStation 4 console , it allows us to directly apply the patches created by the developer illusion0001 .
GoldHEN Cheats Manager proves similar in some ways to Artemis on PS3. No special setup is required, just download the PKG file and install it on your PlayStation 4 console . On first launch, the application will automatically detect and configure all required settings.
- Move and to select the cheat file you want to view and press the button . The cheat list screen will show the cheats available for the game.
- To view the article details, press . The context menu will open on the screen. Press the button to return to the list.
- To reload the list, press .
- Press the activation buttons / or / to move pages up or down.
The application also provides direct access to the Online Cheat database , GoldHEN’s official cheat repository for PlayStation 4 games.
- Order game settings:
- By name, by TitleID.
- Offline installation for patches:
- Download the patch1.zip archive .
- Copy the archive
patch1.zipinside the USB drive (do not rename it).
- Open GoldHEN Cheat Manager and click Update.
- If the patches are successfully installed from USB, you should see the following message:
- Cheats update will now show the cheat database version.
- Improved UI controls.
- Patches will now be downloaded from the GitHub repository instead of GitHub Pages (GitHub Pages will be disabled soon).
- Includes the latest official cheat+patch pack (2022-12-24).
Download: GoldHEN Cheats Manager v1.0.2